Pro-Ding Repair System
Provides new products and a novel approach to ding repair that yields professional results every time.
• Crispy Cream™ Ultra Lightweight Filler • Solarez Crystal Clear Epoxy™ Finish Resin • Pro Ding Repair (PDR) Tape
1) Remove debris, wax & grease from ding. Sand well the perimeter in a circular motion.
2) Fill ding with Crispy Cream no more than 1/8” deep at a time, curing each layer until almost full.
3) Cut a piece of the Perfect Ding Repair (PDR) Tape twice the size of your ding and poke a tiny hole (with push-pin provided) in the center.
4) Finish filling your ding with Crispy Cream until slightly overfilled.
5) Peel paper backing from the PDR Tape and place the tape over the ding, sealing the edges and causing excess Crispy Cream to spew out of the tiny hole you made.
6) Clean off the spewed Crispy Cream with a towelette. Cure the ding in good sunlight or with UV flashlight.
7) Carefully remove the PDR Tape – you may need to very lightly sand the tiny belly-button left from the tiny hole. Your board is ready to surf.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including STYRENE MONOMER, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit: https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerle a qímicos incluyendo STYRENE MONOMER, que es conocido por el Estado de California como causante de cáncer. Para mayor información, visite: https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.