Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ZEROVOC – Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin – EPS Safe
$30.56 – $53.79
Why use ZEROVOC Low Viscosity?
- Cures well, even in low light.
- Allows faster fiberglass wetting.
- Tenacious bond to Styrofoam.
- Tough, yet flexible.
- Non yellowing.
- Compatible with Epoxy or polyester resin. Less expensive overall than a complete lamination with 2-part epoxy and saves heaps of time.
- Cures in less than three minutes.
- Doesn’t melt Styrofoam like Phix Dr.’ Dura Resin.
4oz, Gallon, Pint, Quart